If you’re looking for an easy way to collect testimonials and build credibility on your website, Testimonial.to is one of my favorite options.
In fact, it’s actually one of best pieces of software I’ve tested all year (I wrote a whole review of Testimonial.to here).
It takes an annoying problem – collecting testimonials – and solves it with ease. You can literally start collecting customer reviews and display them on your website in minutes.
Not to mention the fact that showcasing testimonials on your site is a great way to boost conversions and sales.
To top things off, we also have a coupon code available to help you save some money on your subscription.
🎁 Testimonial.to Discount Details
Get 15% OFF your subscription for the first year.
- Premium license – $42.50/mth instead of $50/mth
- Ultimate license – $127.50/mth instead of $150/mth
- Agency license – $255/mth instead of $300/mth
You don’t need to enter a specific code. You just need to use our partner link, and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.
This promo doesn’t currently have an expiration date. We’ll update this post if any bigger discounts become available.
Get 15% Off Testimonial.to
✅ How to Redeem
Click here to get taken to the Testimonial.to website.
Click on “Try free now” to sign up for the free trial.
Click on “Upgrade” in your dashboard menu to get taken to the pricing page.
Choose the plan that best suits your needs.
And that’s it! The coupon code will be automatically applied at checkout.
💬 What is Testimonial.to?
Testimonial.to is a SaaS platform for collecting testimonials and embedding them on your website.
It allows you to easily gather written and video testimonials from customers, manage them all in central dashboard, and display them on your website without the need for a developer or video hosting.
Some of the features include:
- Dedicated landing page: have a page you can share to collect video & text reviews in minutes
- Intuitive dashboard: manage all your incoming testimonials in an ‘inbox-like’ dashboard
- Collect reviews from social media: curate what people are saying about your business on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google, Capterra and more
- Advanced metrics: see what testimonials your visitors are watching, and for how long
- Zapier and webhook integrations: build automations to help share and collect testimonials faster
- Embed anywhere: you can embed the HTML snippets on all platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, Weblow, Wix etc.
- Customizable display settings: you can choose exactly how you want your Wall of Love to appear on your site
- Reward your customers: you can automatically send your customers a gift card when they leave you a review
🔥 Is Testimonial.to any good?
If you’re looking for an easy way to collect testimonials, Testimonial.to is one of the best solutions on the market.
It’s incredibly user-friendly and Damon & team are amazing to deal with. They are always quick to respond to any questions you have.
You can get started for free and have 7 days to see if it fits your needs.
Get 15% Off Testimonial.to
Important Note: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, should you want to buy the product. There’s no extra cost for you – it’s just a little way you can help support us. You can read about our affiliate promise here.