By purchasing a NewPulse Labs product or downloading a free resource, you are agreeing to be bound by this license agreement. This page will help you understand what you can or cannot do after the transaction takes place.
Thank you for visiting NewPulse Labs (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). NewPulse Labs operates in Ontario, Canada under the registered corporation of NewPulse Inc.
You are allowed to use our free resources in unlimited projects. This includes commercial projects, client work, and personal projects such as websites and apps.
You may not resell the files, use them in a product that you’re selling, publish them online, or distribute them for free.
By purchasing a NewPulse Labs product (“Item”) you are being granted a license to use the files or other included assets for specific uses under certain conditions.
This license grants the user an ongoing, non-exclusive, world-wide license to utilize the digital work (“Item”).
You are licensed to use purchased Item to create End Products for yourself or for your clients. The End Product may be sold, licensed, sub-licensed or freely distributed.
You are allowed to use the Item in as many End Products as your license permits. If there are no usage limits specified during purchase, you may use it for unlimited End Products.
An end product is one of the following
An End Product is a customized implementation of the Item. For example, you may use one of our templates to create a finished web app for a client.
You are allowed to:
- You may create an End Product for a client.
- You may create an End Product for personal or commercial use.
- You may combine the Item with other works and make a derivative work from it. The resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
You are NOT allowed to:
- You can’t share the item link on the web (or embed it on a page)
- You can’t place any of Item design files into the End Product as-is (you must use your own content).
- You can’t redistribute the Item as stock, in a tool or template, or with source files. This includes using the Item to create a template for another platform or software (e.g. Shopify, Adobe XD, Webflow). You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item.
- You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can’t publish the item in your team library or give edit permissions to other people if you have not bought a team license.
Extending the license
If you wish to extend your license from individual license to a team license, get in touch via contact[at]newpulselabs.com.
Returns and Refunds Policy
We’re generous with our refund policy, and will always do our best to make things right.
If there are any issues, reach out via contact[at]newpulselabs.com within 30 days of purchase and we’ll issue a full refund.
*Please note that you’ll no longer be able to use the refunded Item in any projects if we issue a refund (including personal/non-commercial projects).