If you’re looking to sell digital products, physical products, or services on your WordPress website – without all the bloat & complexity that comes with WooCommerce – then you should definitely check out this SureCart Black Friday deal.
SureCart was only released in 2022, but it’s already one of the best WordPress e-commerce plugins out there.
(You can check out my full review on it here).
It’s super easy to use, it looks great, it integrates natively with Gutenberg, it doesn’t slow down your site, and it’s packed with features.
And now you can get it at a great no-brainer price.
🎁 SureCart Black Friday Cyber Monday 2023 Discount
Here’s what the deal looks like for 2023:
Get up to 50% OFF, including a lifetime deal.
- Grow license: $12/mth instead of $19/mth
- Scale license: $34/mth instead of $49/mth
- Scale LTD license: $799 lifetime instead of $1599 (available for a limited time)
The promo will run from November 21st to November 27th, 2023.
Get 50% Off SureCart
✅ How to Redeem
Click here to get taken to the SureCart website.
Click on “Get Started” at the top right to get taken to the pricing page.
Choose the plan that best suits your needs.
And that’s it! The coupon code will be automatically applied at checkout.
🛒 What is SureCart?
It allows you to sell products and collect payments on your website through simple yet highly customizable order forms.
It also packs a ton of advanced features, including:
- Choose your pricing model: you can sell your products/services as a one-time payment, subscription, instalment plan, ‘pay what you want’, donations, free trials and more.
- Customizable checkout: you have full control over the layout and fields that are used in your forms.
- Gutenberg integration: build your checkout forms, thank you pages, and dashboards using native Gutenberg blocks.
- Cart abandonment: automatically send an email to anyone who didn’t finish your checkout to help boost sales.
- Order bumps: offer your customers a special deal at checkout to help increase Average Order Value.
- Subscription saver: automatically send emails to your customer when a subscription payment fails.
- Sales tax calculations: automatically calculate sales tax with the click of a button.
- Self-service customer portal: let your customers manage their subscription or update payment methods without having to contact you.
- Lightweight: all transactions happen on SureCart’s back-end, so you don’t need to worry about overloading your server or optimizing your database.
- SureTriggers & Zapier integrations: connect your store to all the WordPress plugins and SaaS services you use to power your online business.
And a whole lot more that I couldn’t possibly fit in that list.
🔥 Is SureCart any good?
As you can tell by the feature list above – yeah, it’s good (check out my full review).
It’s one of the plugins that I’m most excited about in 2024, and I honestly think it’s going to be hugely popular within a couple of years.
It solves a lot of the shortcomings that have existed with other popular platforms like WooCommerce and ThriveCart.
And is packed with some innovative features that make it really powerful (like the customer portal and subscription management).
It’s also being developed at rapid pace.
Adam and the rest of the team behind SureCart are constantly releasing new updates & features and are very active in their Facebook Group.
If you want a powerful, lightweight, and easy-to-use e-commerce solution for WordPress – then SureCart is a great option.
Get 50% Off SureCart
Important Note: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, should you want to buy the product. There’s no extra cost for you – it’s just a little way you can help support us. You can read about our affiliate promise here.