If you run a WooCommerce store, one of the most profitable things you can do for your business today is start building a sales funnel.
A funnel can help you generate more sales and increase your Average Order Value – boosting your bottom line.
95% of online businesses miss this critical step (a stat I just made up), so the fact that you’re checking out FunnelKit already gives you a huge advantage.
FunnelKit provides all the funnel building tools you need at your disposal.
You can capture leads, optimize your checkout forms, offer rule-based order bumps & upsells, run A/B tests, send email campaigns, and a whole lot more.
Their Black Friday deal also makes it the best time of year to pick up.
Here’s what the deal looks like for 2023.
🎁 FunnelKit Black Friday Cyber Monday 2023 Discount
Get up to 55% OFF all yearly plans.
- Basic license – 1 site: $69.50 instead of $129
- Plus license – 2 sites: $149.50 instead of $299
- Professional license – 2 sites: $199.50 instead of $399
- Elite license – 30 sites: $269.50 instead of $599
A couple things to note about the plans.
The Basic plan mostly allows you to edit your store’s checkout.
When you move up to the Plus license, you unlock more sales funnel functionality like order bumps and upsells.
When you move up to either the Professional or Elite plan, you get access to the full platform – including Analytics, Integrations, and their powerful automation / CRM engine (formerly called Autonami).
The promo will run from November 13th to December 1st, 2023.
Get Up To 55% Off FunnelKit
✅ How to Redeem
Click here to get taken to the FunnelKit website.
Click on “Get FunnelKit Now” in the hero section.
Choose the plan that best suits your needs.
And that’s it! The coupon code will be automatically applied at checkout.
🏪 What is FunnelKit?
FunnelKit is a powerful funnel builder for WordPress that gives you the ability to create high-converting sales funnels in minutes.
It packs a ton of features, including:
- 20+ funnel templates: use one of their tried-and-true templates to get started quickly.
- Customizable checkout: optimize your checkout by using a single or multi-step checkout, edit & rearrange form fields, or use Google’s Address Auto-Complete.
- Abandoned cart recovery: automatically send an email to anyone who didn’t finish your checkout to help boost sales.
- Order bumps: offer your customers a special deal at checkout to help increase Average Order Value.
- One click upsells: give your customers a special one-time offer after they’ve purchased something from your store.
- Conditional thank you pages: show a different thank you page based on the customer’s order.
- Canvas mode: visualize exactly what your funnel looks like on a flowchart-like canvas.
- A/B testing: split test your funnel so you know exactly what works best.
- Visual automation builder: automate follow-ups and customer interactions.
- 360° contact profiles: get the full view on everything a customer has done on your site using the lightweight CRM.
- App integrations: easily integrate with anything using Zapier or webhooks.
- Page builder integrations: FunnelKit integrates directly with Gutenberg, Elementor, Divi, & Oxygen, and provides shortcodes to use with any other builder.
🔥 Is FunnelKit any good?
Definitely. It’s one of the most popular funnel builders for WordPress.
I’ve used it on a couple projects, and it worked exactly as advertised.
Not only is it packed with features and easy to use, but it has good customer support and the team behind FunnelKit is very active in the WordPress community.
So if you’re looking for a powerful, flexible funnel builder for your WooCommerce store, it’s definitely worth giving FunnelKit a try.
Get Up To 55% Off FunnelKit
Important Note: Some links in this article may be affiliate links, should you want to buy the product. There’s no extra cost for you – it’s just a little way you can help support us. You can read about our affiliate promise here.